What is a Subdivision and Boundary Adjustment Survey?
A Subdivision and Boundary Adjustment Survey involves a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor to study the land of the property and prepare applications for subdivision or boundary adjustments to council. Subdivision generally requires Council consent in all cases, although some special forms of subdivision may be complying development (and hence, not require consent).
Licensed Cadastral Surveyors are the only ones legally permitted to mark boundaries of subdivisions in accordance with the Surveying Act, 2002.
Choose Neilly Davies for Subdivision and Boundary Adjustment Survey
Our experienced licensed cadastral surveyors specialise in subdivision for authorities including councils, service authorities and water corporations. We can successfully deliver any subdivision or boundary adjustment from 2 lot dual occupancies through to complex multistage residential estates with 1,000’s of lots.
We have expertise in industrial and commercial including business parks, office complexes and industrial estates, as well as townhouses and unit development. We can:
- give advice on what method will best suit your individual requirements
- prepare the applications on your behalf
- assist your other consultants such as Lawyers and builders to ensure a smooth process
- prepare draft plans for inclusion in contracts
- final plan for registration at Land and Property Information (formerly the LTO)
- prepare redefinition plans
- prepare plans for easements
If you would like more information about our subdivision and boundary adjustment surveying services or to discuss your project in more detail, call us now on 1300 730 340.