Neilly Davies provide a wide range of architectural design capabilities including landscape plans.
Landscape design at Neilly Davies aims to achieve a physically and visually acceptable alliance between buildings and the environment. The consideration of these aspects is extremely significant to the overall success of a proposal, its long term establishment and maturity in the landscape.
Development Applications typically require a landscape plan to be submitted as part of the DA process. Each Council has different requirements for a good landscape plan.
A first class landscape plan should consider the following elements:
- Existing trees and vegetation to be retained or removed
- Hard area and Soft area (paving, lawn etc)
- Site plan and location of building footprint
- Proposed additional planting (schedule of species and habit)
- Illustration of planting location
- Indication of drainage, earthworks or excavation (if the land is sloping)
- Erosion and sediment control plan (if the land is sloping)
Choose Neilly Davies for your Landscape Plans?
Landscape design experts for over 35 years, Neilly Davies will listen to all your ideas and needs for the landscape area and can provide superior landscape architectural design of outdoor public areas, landmarks, and structures to achieve environmental, social-behavioral, or aesthetic outcomes.
For more information about our landscape plans and landscape design services, call us now on 1300 730 340.