Got a residential project? You’ve come to the right place. With over 35 years experience, our consulting engineers have done thousands of them.

So there are a number of reasons why you might have found yourself here:

General Residential Enquiries

We receive hundreds of queries in relation to domestic issues that require specialist engineering advice from wall cracking to renovations, extensions, water and stormwater issues, structural concerns and council certification. See our general residential enquiries page.

Looking To Lodge A Development Application

Over 35 years we have seen hundreds of development applications and have dealt with just about every condition local councils look for. See our page on lodging a development application. Already submitted your development application or received a development approval. Once you have received development consent for building work, you will need to obtain a Construction Certificate. However, there are usually a number of conditions attached to development consent that need to be satisfied prior to the issue of construction certification. See our page on conditions of development consent.

None of these sound like you? Call our residential engineering experts on 1300 730 340

Scroll to Top